Rifagut 400 Tablet
Information About Rifagut 400 Tablet
Rifagut 400 Tablet is an antibiotic medicine that contains Rifaximin. It helps to treat hepatic encephalopathy. It is also helpful in killing the growth of harmful bacteria in the intestines and treating infectious diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome.
Tab Rifagut 400 Uses
- Treats Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Treats Infectious Diarrhea
Rifagut 400 Tablet Benefits
- Rifagut 400 composition helps aid hepatic encephalopathy by killing bacteria in the digestive tract.
- It also prevents diarrhea by inhibiting the survival of microorganisms in the intestine.
- It stops bacterial growth and speeds up the healing process.
Rifagut 400 Side Effects
Consuming the Rifagut 400 Tablet as per your doctor’s instruction is safe. However, it may show some adverse consequences for some users. These effects do not require medical help and go away as your body adjusts to the medicine. Immediately consult your healthcare professional if any of these persists.
- Muscle pain
- Peripheral edema
- Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity)
- Skin Rash
- Joint pain
How To Use Rifagut 400 Tablet?
You must consume the dosage per your medical advisor’s recommendations. Always read the label carefully before consuming the tablet.
- Gulp the Tablet entirely at once.
- Avoid crushing, chewing, or breaking the tablet.
- Based on the doctor’s advice, take the tablet with or without food.
- Consume the tablet at the same time daily.
Rifagut 400 Price
- You can purchase the Rifagut 400 Tablet at ₹337.64.
- Get 15% OFF on online orders.
- Do not consume Tablets during breastfeeding and pregnancy.
- Notify your medical practitioner if you are under treatment for any health disease.
- Ask your physician for a Rifagut 400 substitute if you are allergic to tablet components.
Q1. Will the Tablet be more effective if I increase its usage?
No. According to the medical advisor, the overconsumption of Tablets will not make it more effective. This may increase the chances of causing potential side effects and worsen your symptoms.
Q2. What is the safe dose of Tablet for adults?
The healthcare professional will determine the Rifagut dosage for adults depending on your age, sex, and health condition.
Q3. Can consumption of Tablet cause dizziness?
Yes. According to medical advisors, consuming Tablets may cause dizziness as a side effect. Therefore, take a break and then start your daily activities.