Information About Thrombophob Ointment
Benzyl Nicotinate and Heparin are the main components of the Thrombophob composition. Doctors recommend this ointment to treat thrombosis and superficial bruises.
Thrombophob Ointment Uses
- To treat Thrombophlebitis
- In the treatment of Superficial bruises
Thrombophob Ointment Benefits
- This medication contains Benzyl Nicotinate, which allows easy blood flow.
- Heparin is an anticoagulant that prevents clot formation and breaks down the existing clots.
- It also helps the body to absorb the superficial microclots.
Thrombophob Ointment Side Effects
Thrombophob ointment side effects are only a few and temporary. Most of the common unwanted symptoms that you may experience after using this medication are:
- Burning sensation
If any symptoms irritate you too much, consult your doctor for a remedy.
How to use Thrombophob Ointment
While using the Thrombophob ointment for swelling of the Thrombophlebitis, carefully follow the doctor’s instructions.
- Read the label for instructions.
- Wash your hands before applying the medicine.
- Apply a thin layer on the concerned area of your skin.
- Do not rub or massage it for too long.
- Wash your hands after application.
- Use sparingly and only a tiny quantity, per the doctor’s advice.
- Do not use the ointment on open wounds.
- Consult a doctor before using the Thrombophob Ointment on your body.
Thrombophob Ointment Price
- Thrombophob cream price in India is ₹114.08 for a single tube.
Q1. Is Thrombophob for baby use?
No. Only use this ointment on a child if the doctor allows it.
Q2. What are the storage guidelines for the Thrombophob Ointment?
Keep the cream at 25°C away from the contact of kids and pets. Do not use the medication if it has passed its expiration date.
Q3. I feel itchy after using the Thrombophob Ointment. Is it normal?
Yes. People often feel itchy and burning sensations after using this cream, which is only a temporary side effect. If the feeling is extreme or does not resolve quickly, seek medical help.