Soframycin 1% Skin Cream
Information About Soframycin 1% Skin Cream
Soframycin Ingredients include Framycetin. This skin cream can treat bacterial infections in the skin, hair, ear, and nails. It can cure open wounds that bacteria may have infested.
Soframycin 1% Skin Cream Uses
- Treats bacterial skin infection
Soframycin 1% Skin Cream Benefits
- Framycetin is an aminoglycoside antibiotic that kills the bacteria responsible for causing the infection.
- It treats burns, impetigo, paronychia wounds, ulcers, boils, and scratches caused by lice on the scalp.
Soframycin Side Effects
Some of the common side effects of using this cream on your skin are:
- Burning sensation
Most of them are short-termed and disappear once the body adjusts to the ointment. However, you can call the doctor for advice if they persist.
How to use Soframycin 1% Skin Cream
- Wash and clean the infected region of your skin.
- Gently massage a thin layer of Soframycin cream on the skin.
- Avoid contact from the eyes and mouth.
- If it accidentally gets in the eye or mouth, wash it immediately with tap water.
- Call the doctor if the irritation persists.
- Wash your hands after the application.
- People with perforations in their eardrum should avoid using this cream.
Soframycin Skin Cream Price
A single tube of Soframycin Skin Cream contains 30gm of ointment and is worth ₹48.5.
Q1. Is Soframycin good for acne?
Do not use this cream for acne treatment. So the answer to your question, “Is Soframycin good for pimples?” is a no. It does not cure acne.
Q2. What are the storage instructions for the Soframycin 1% Skin Cream?
Put the cream below 25°C, away from moisture, sunlight, and heat. Do not use the expired product and dispose of the medicine out of children’s and pets’ reach.
Q3. How long does Soframycin take to heal the infection completely?
The improvement of your infection depends on your condition. You can discuss the progress after using the medication with your doctor.